Saturday, November 01, 2008

Day 38 - Yesterday was bitter sweet, we loaded the moving truck on Thursday and then on Friday, we got up at 5am to finish loading and then at 7am did the walk through with our landlords.

I loved that house, we were happy there, and then when we finished putting everything in storage and came to my mom's I feel like a failure. Living back with my mom even though it is only for two weeks makes me feel awful. I did have (2) Phone calls yesterday, one for a job in Buffalo, NY and the other in MA, I may do a face to face interview with the position in MA. It is still not the ideal position I want, but on the other hand if they pay well, it might be worth it to have a job.

I really do not want to keep jumping around, so if offered my husband and I will have another decision to make, if it is the right fit, or if I should hold out alittle longer to the right position comes in to play.

No comments: