Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Day 49 of no work. I do have (2) interviews on Friday, one in Boston and the other is a phone intereview which will be right after the face to face intereview. I am very nervous, and not sure what either company is looking for, it is hard when I can not find any information.

I always do my homework, but sometimes I do not always find everything I need to know before the intereview. I have heard that the first intereview company has a high turn over, but there could be a reason so I will know what to ask when I talk to them. The other company no one really knows alot about them, the reason the 2nd job sounds good to me, is because it is a traveling sales manager position, they send you to a hotel for two weeks up to 3 months and you live in the hotel. You have to start selling the minute you arrive on the property. Can I do it?

All this time out of work, makes me wonder if I can even do the job that is being asked of me. I know my self-confidence has gone down hill, it has always been right on the verge, and my job has been the only good thing in my life, and I have been defined by my work ethic my whole life and career, so without it what am I worth?

Money is becoming and issue or lack of money, and we both hate relaying on other people for where to live, I am giving up going to Connecticut which is upsetting me more than anything, I really wanted to see my friends before we left to go out west, but it is what it is, and we can not afford it at all.

Time to work on my answers and practice my intereview skills.

No comments: