Monday, November 03, 2008

Day 40 - Tomorrow, is a big day first I have a face to face interview down in MA, it will take us about 4 hours to get down there, so up early and then drive down to see the area before the interview at 1pm, I am very nervous, so I am looking at my book on how I should answer some questions, or better yet what the employee is looking for, the resort is beautiful so it will be interesting to see if they like me, or if I think it would be good for us to move down to MA. What is nice it would be closer to CT and my friends and family so it might be a good fit.

ELECTION DAY !! It will be a first with whichever party wins. I was watching FOX NEWS today, and then reading news on line because main stream media is very skewed toward Obama it is sickening.... Excuse me!! What is with the ripping down McCain/Palin signs? Here in Maine on RT 302 there have been 119 signs ripped down for McCain, one house put up a wooden sign that says," You may rip down our signs but have not changed our vote for McCain/Palin... Then yo have Obama/Biden signs where Obama's name is HUGE and you can barely see Biden which is in light blue on a blue background.

How about the fact Obama's aunt who lives in poverty and is and illegal alien, why was that not all over the news? Or if I was a coal miner, why again does the Main Stream media not put the fact that he stated and not out of context, he will basically put them out of business? No, you will not see anything negative on Main Stream Media they will just push it under the rug... My question is what if he does not win? How will MSNBC, CNN, ABC, Spin this to their advantage? Will they yell, it was fixed or something?

Now, I am not saying I am against Obama, but why not have a balanced attention? I know polls may not mean much but 1 poll I read say, MSNBC had 73% negative comments on McCain and only 14% On Obama does that sound fair and balanced to you? CNN was 66% Negative against McCain and 44% Negative on Obama, which is a little better but really not that fair now is it?

Obama was a Senator, and seems to have started running for President right from that moment, so why does he have more experience than Sarah Palin, who is a governor of Alaska? Besides, Palin is not running for President McCain is so why do the comparisons?

This is a heated race and it will be interesting to see what happens? I truly believe it will be a close race, I do not think Obama will sweep it as his supporters think he will, no I do not think it will be like the Nixon/McGovern or Bush/Mondale races.

Before you vote read up on both candidates, make a fair/balance choose do not listen to just main stream media because they are not giving you all the facts, for once the american public needs to do their own research...

OH!!! Why make death threats against "Joe the Plumber" for asking a question? Liberal, Gay talk show host out in San Fransisco, did you not like the question or did you not like Obama's skirting actually answering it? It is a free country, and every person has their right to their own opinion, sorry if you do not believe that, he had every right to ask our candidate for President a question...

No comments: