Thursday, March 15, 2007

Well, the last few days have been very hectic at work, so have had no time to post. Which is a good thing ( I guess). I am getting very excited to see my family tomorrow in Hilton Head, but as is my way, feeling guilty for not working over the weekend or on Monday. Even though I have permission from my boss, it makes me weary of these uncertain times at my work. I need to reconnect with my family ( my husband comments), he is so right, it is alot harder than I realized living so far away.

When I am down an missing home, I watch " Sex and the City" even though it is NY, it is closer to my home state of CT, I would watch ' Gilmore Girls', if I had the tapes, my poor husband is so sick of seeing " Sex and the City", I had restarted, and finished the 3rd season last night. Tonight, I will give him a break and maybe watch a Chick Flick to him I am sure he is not sure which is worse. I think he is happy to have his own free time this weekend away from me. Living so far from everyone we do not have many friends, so we are it for each other. I am sure I can be a bit overbearing (not much) at times, and he is too polite to say get away from me, besides when you miss someone you realize how much they mean to you, when you get out of the normal routine right?

I will write about my weekend when I get back..

No comments: