Saturday, March 10, 2007

Well, it is Hidden Dragon's an my 2nd wedding anniversary tomorrow. If you have not read his blog you should but beware his is very political and he is not quiet about his beliefs. Where mine is basically just my life and what I do with it.

Tonight, I was going to attempt to make dinner, but instead we are having steak and sitting at our new fire pit thing his parents gave us. It may not sound like much but to us it is wonderful today is 65' here in Winston Salem and it will get a bit cooler but we can snuggle to keep warm by the fire. I bought a nice bottle of red wine for dinner and some champagne for tomorrow. We have been a bit distant lately, an I want him to know how much I love him and enjoy our life together. We are opposites in almost everything but we generally care and love each other.

I look back 2 years to the night before our wedding, it was snowing, and he was sick as a dog, but we were both so excited for the next day. He hung out with his best man an our good friend Christian an drank wine an played games the night before. Myself had Thomas an Claudette and a few bottles of champagne we hung out laughing that my gosh, Paula is actually getting married at 40 years old, I don't think anyone thought it would happen. I just needed a strong man, who would tell me "no', but not to be a prick, with a reason for everything.

So, we are celebrating our 2nd, it might not be long for alot of people, but Hidden Dragon had quite the life in his 20's in New Orleans, an in CT so he was ready to settle down with a woman who wouldn't play games and tell him to give it up, you are not that charming.

No comments: