Monday, March 12, 2007

The weather was absolutely beautiful here in Winston Salem this weekend and today is 77', Spring has arrived YEAH!! This morning walking to work, I could hear birds singing to me that is the first signal of spring. I was out in about on Saturday in the nice car ( husband's) with all the windows down and my oldie station of 80's pop music blaring always fun. I love to sing along especially alone due to being tone deaf, who cares about the weird looks I get at stop lights, get a life...

I have started packing for Hilton Head for the girls weekend coming up, I started to try on my summer clothes and some which last summer either did not fit or were way too tight, fit YEAH!! This work out thing is going on week 9,this morning did 45 minutes of cardio and tomorrow is 20 minutes of cardio and then AB work out, which I have not down in almost 10 days so it will be tough but if I am going to get into a bathing suit this summer it is something I will have to endure. Husband was a bit sick this morning so he did not work out, but he looks good, he has lost 10lbs now too, an his clothes are fitting better too. To me the fact that my clothes feel better, loose and not tight makes me extremely happy.

I have decided to go to my 25th class reunion, an have worked it out transportation an housing without really spending alot of money. I am so excited, an my vain self is working extra hard to at least lose another 10lbs and more inches so I will feel better walking in. I think my dad is going to loan me his BMW Convertible to drive to the event not that it matters (like H***) it matters how bad am I?

No comments: