Monday, March 05, 2007

Beginning of week 8 of the workout regiment. This morning, was not so bad I actually just got up, did 20 minutes of cardio and then 10 minutes of standing AB work out without a complaint. I did not even think of an excuse before getting up, how strange. I did eat alot this weekend due to the in-laws are in town, so I needed to work out. Yesterday, we walked around "Old Salem" here in Winston Salem, it was 60' but the wind blowing made it feel colder so once the walk was over, I was exhausted but felt great. My gosh, I must be actually getting into shape, what a shocker that would be, since I have been working hard at it.

The weekend had gone well, and they are here for 1 more day but both of us are working, so I will see them tonight after work for dinner an then tomorrow when they leave for the rest of their trip, it is nice they are retired and can go visiting. That will be nice later in life for us. Even though I love to travel now. Our next trip will either be Key West, FL or London England, not quite sure as of yet.

Did you see the fact they arrested Stephen Grant for cutting up his wife Tara? Why would he do such a brutal crime? They have 2 children, where were they? Did they see their daddy do such a horrible crime? I am always amazed when it is so brutal and wonder what went on in that house to provoke such a response and so final.

No comments: