Saturday, March 03, 2007

Today, spent the day with my in-laws their first trip to Winston Salem, NC we took them to Mount Airy, ( Mayberry) for the day it was fun, unfortunately, I always feel I will say the wrong thing or do the wrong thing, not quite sure which is worse. Tonight, to celebrate our 2nd wedding anniversary an we are home by 8:15pm. I actually had two glasses of wine, and Stephen a scotch, surprising because my in-laws do not drink. We went to a wonderful restaurant called " Noble's Grille", to be honest I have wanted to try for some time but never seemed to have the extra cash, the service was incredible and since I ( Love the spotlight) let them know it was our anniversary we received our desserts complimentary.

Now, we are home and I am having another glass of wine ( most likely do not need), but we are listening to music and building the gift his parents gave us. Of course, he is building and I am posting on my blog, better for each of us, if I do not even pretend to help. Anyone, who has tried to work with their spouse on a project knows it is best to stay out of the way. Tomorrow we have the morning to ourselves and will meet his parents around noon, due to nothing down here opens before Noon, we are in the bible belt. Our Sunday's are usually our only day together and since we met is our time, so tomorrow afternoon will be with his parents but ok, does not happen that often we have to give up our Sunday.

I am still smiling from this weeks findings, how funny it has been over 20 years but someone's words can bring me to a smile. You wish you knew what I was talking about, keep guessing....

No comments: