Sunday, January 21, 2007

Work always seems to get in the way of my life. This weekend was my husbands (1) weekend off a month, and I had to go to work for at least 2 hours, which would be fine except for the phone calls from work, because my clients have changed their minds or are mad that a competitor is in the hotel too...

I am just ranting because yesterday, we drove up to Blowing Rock and Boone, NC the mountain area we love, when I got back my phone had missed calls from work. I am not that vital of a person to run an event, I do the details meet/greet client and make sure they have the person to contact in case they need something.. I realize if it is a really detailed event with sponsors, vendors etc, I should be there for awhile or of course a wedding, but a small meeting, why?

I do apoligze for my ranting, but please meeting planner/clients realize we trust our staff to take care of you, not hold your hand...

No comments: