Friday, January 19, 2007

My husband was ranting today (SHOCKER!), beware he is blunt, so if you dare, look at this:
Work today for some reason was very busy and awful. I do not get many days like that but it seems when I have more than 2 groups in the same week, it gets hairy... My clients are very needy, tonight changed all the set up and time at the last possible moment. We had staff to fix it but we do not always have that. My other group, just wanted me to hold their hand until Monday and if it is not correct, I will hear H**L, dont you just loving working with the public>??

To be honest, I do most of the time but it is like the worse ones find me. When I was doing weddings, I was very lucky only a few "Bridezillas", some turn on you at the last minute, and the other ones torture you for the whole12 months until their wedding. I have said it before, sorry if you saw it on another post, the worse was a MOTHER OF BRIDE awful woman, an was so lucky he wedding was planned in 9 weeks, too long for me to deal with "MOB", even her ex-husband was avoiding her at all cost especially when it came to$$, which they were loaded...

Funny, the bride on this one was a little sister of friends of mine from high school..Sweet child but I can see her turning into her mother, ( I guess poor groom)

I hope everyone has a nice weekend, I am working this weekend so we will see what I write next week.

No comments: