Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Update, this is week 3 of the diet/exercise routine. Last night, I slipped and ate a whole box of macroni and cheese, so bad for me. My husband worked late and since I do not cook this was my dinner. No excuse!! Anyway, this morning woke up and did 45 minutes of cardio.. by the 30 minute mark I could not move or feel my arms. I kept going though it is good for you right? I would much rather have pancakes and bacon, read the paper an not exercise but that is me. I do finish and we decide to weigh ourselves. It seems he has lost 4 pounds and myself 7 pounds, but do be honest I have alot more weight to lose than he does. After my shower and I get dressed my pants feel a bit loose, I am convinced it my imagination or hope. I tell my husband and he gets out the meauring tape and it seems I have lost 2 inches from my waist. YEAH!! I am now so excited, and more motivated (until morning), wouldn't it be nice when I go to a store to buy summer clothes not to have to go up a size but down?

I am still only taking it one day at a time, but I admit I am picturing myself thinner and in cute clothes this spring/summer 5 more months for summer, we will see.

KEEP WATCHING..

No comments: