Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Ok, today was the third day of getting up at 6am and working out, I have come to realize that I am the most uncoordinated person in the world. If I was in a gym, I would quit due to embarrassment but since it is in my home and my husband (not much better) and I are it, I am fine. I am hurting, and keep telling myself it is worth it. I am working on my health and self image because for us women, it is not how we feel about ourselves it is how the outside world perceives us, me anyway. I know I feel sexier if I go to work with my cute little bra and pantie set, even though no one will know I do and it makes me feel sexier and more powerful. Same if I have a big meeting, I wear my black suit, I feel in control especially if I wear a colorful shirt underneath it. What makes you feel this way?

I am working out because you come to a point where you hate being "fat" or in my case known as the heavy sister, my two sisters are both crazy about working out and are thin, lean an in shape they can wear anything an look good. In the summer I feel like a blob because the shorts look horrible, so I wear sun dresses and then my thighs rub together so not attractive...

I have made it 3 days so far, one day at a time, hopefully after a few weeks it will become routine and I will not have to force myself out of the bed in the morning.

No comments: