Monday, January 08, 2007

OK, I will admit it, I am addicted to Reality Television, usually when people ask I say, "Oh, no, I only watch 1 or 2, wrong. My new addiction is " Bad Girls Club" on Oxygen Network, I do not actually understand the point of it, except to see what a bunch of "bad girls" do to annoy the other ones. I started yesterday it was a Marathon, an a few days into the "experiment", one girl is so drunk she is beating other girls up, at 90 lbs, how I do not know, an gets kicked out of the house. What did the producers think would happen putting a few 22 years old with girls 29-30 years old? My other one is "Beauty and the Geek", I admit every new version I love, it is amazing to me how stupid the girls pretend to be or are, which is sad. I think this season went all out looking for Geeks, LEAD SINGER OF A STAR WARS TRIBUTE BAND, give me a break... not to be outdone a TREKKIE, who actually has the outfit...

I did catch the sneak peak of " I Love NY" on VH1, the most interesting beside NY herself is her mother, I feel bad for these men she will destroy you at every opportunity because for some reason mom thinks NY "Tiffany" is worth the best man possible, does she not know her daughter? Or is her daughter acting out because her mother is "CRAZY???', I guess now that Flav has a woman he couldn't do the show again so the next best thing is NY...When is Flav coming on to do the lie detector or join the cast?

Why do I watch such stupid things? I have no idea, an wish I could stop is there a Support group yet for people who can not stop watching reality television? My favorite used to be Big Brother but I hated the Allstar version so I am not sure I will watch next summer if it comes back. I do love Top Chef and Project Runway at least we know that goal, but the other ones are very murky but definately enjoyable to watch, like a train wreck you see it coming but can't stop yourself from watching it in horror.

No comments: