Monday, January 15, 2007

First let me say, I am so happy that those (2) boys were found in Missouri, the parents must be so relieved to have these boys back. I hope Mr. Devlin realizes what h** he put these parents through especially Shaun's he has been gone for 4 years. I hope he rots in Jail..

Enough said about that, for now..

Today, January 15, 2007 my husband and I have started working out to "Turbo Jam", I am not the most coordinated person, but I am getting up and off the couch, my body is hurting, and it is only the first day, but again, it has been a very long time since I have worked out. I realized at Christmas how big I have gotten over the last 5 years an especially in the 18 months I have been married. We have decided to do this as a joint effort, if he does it with me, then it will motivate me, I realize he will most likely lose faster than me, an I will try not to get discouraged by this fact. I want to feel better about myself, be healthier and not to be too vain, get into cute sun dresses this summer an maybe even a bikini ( lets not push it)...

My family has a history of physical problems due to being overweight, and at "42' years old, now is the time to think do it, and not wait any longer. I know that the next two weeks will be the test, if I can get through that an make this a routine, I will be fine (hopefully), I am just going to think of the next day getting up and exercising and not plan any further than that, it is definately baby steps.

So, bear with me for the next few weeks to see how my progress goes, and if I can actually keep it up...

No comments: