Tuesday, February 12, 2008

My Husband is in Boston for the week to train for his new position with Sears. I am so excited for him, but do miss him.

It is hard being in a new place, not many friends, back woods of Maine and the weather not being the best. I have to cook for myself, which is always a challenge, I would not even consider it cooking, more like heating up soup, living on Cereal. It is going back to Single Behavior.

I was Single for so long, so I should be used to it right? Nope, I have become so spoiled, relying on someone else for me I am appalled that I can not think of what I did before I was married. Very SAD!!

I do admit, even though the house makes noises at night, and I miss him when I am in bed, I am enjoying the privacy of having the whole house to myself. It is always nice to have a little break, and when he gets back really enjoying our time together. This weekend was getting ready for him to be gone for the week. He worked on his blog, and all the posts that will go up this week, on Sunday before the storm hit we went for a long walk to Totham Cove Preserve, he had been down there in the Fall, but this was my first time out there. It was so peaceful and serene, I can not wait until Spring to see it not under snow.

We have decided to go out to dinner this weekend, we have not done this in such a long time, about 3 months, so now I am trying to find the perfect restaurant, there are actually alot to choose from between Freeport, Brunswick and Bath, Maine. I am leaning toward the new place in Brunswick ( forgot the name) which features TAPAS menu, which I love. I love AZU in Mystic for that reason, so I am excited to try a place closer to where I live now.

I miss my husband, and am looking forward to the weekend, but tonight is going to be just me, and candles ,wine and relaxation.

No comments: