Wednesday, February 13, 2008

ITS BACK, BIG BROTHER 9 : TO DEATH DUE YOU PART !!

We did not have to wait to summer, most likely due to the Writers Strike. I am addicted to this show, the twist this season, you will be working in pairs, supposely, with your "Soul Mate", by your answers to the application, everyone's soul mate is in the house and they must work together as a team, and sleep in the same bed.

Who do you dislike the most? Love? Want together?
On other blogs it looks like Sheila has really killed her team before the first contest what a B****!! I am 43 years old, and watching her act like a baby kills me, you have experience on your side chicky, use it to your advantage, why cry because you don't think Adam is your Soul mate?

Have you never read articles in woman magazines, that your type, is not necessarily the right guy or your soul mate? Think about it, you are single right? Obviously, dating the bad boys, or tall, dark and handsome has not worked for you? Believe me, I did not get married until 3 years ago, and my husband was not my type, but he really is, because I stopped acting like I was more than I am and found the perfect person for me.

I feel bad for Adam he got stuck with the B**** from H*** and it is going to cost him the game, I hope Sheila realizes it is all her fault if they go home first, not Adam he was trying to make the best of the whole situation and she was acting like a spoiled brat, is that what you teach your 16 year old?

Favorite: Jen & Parker and Sharon & Jacob - I love that Jen and Ryan were not teamed up because they had plotted and schemed what they would do when they got into the house, and now everything is changed, they always say Expect the Unexpected. Now, are they the only "real Couple" in the place? What makes you so special that would happen? Also, are the pairings really their soul mates, or to see how you act under pressure out of your comfort zone?

Alex and Max both think way to highly of themselves it will be great when they go down, they are no Mike Bogie & Dr. Will, Or Evil Dick and his daughter. This season will be very interesting, I know there is more twists to come in this game.

It will be interesting to see if Ryan can control his jealousy with Parker in Jen's bed and not him, according to the Blogs, Jen has already told someone her and Ryan are a real couple what complications will that bring with it?

Other Reality Shows Back:

Rock of Love 2 - Worse than the last and rauncher, I never thought it without Heather and Lacey but it is awful, I watched 2 episodes and was so appalled no way.

Flavor of Love 3 - Give it up Flav, you are never going to find your woman, just get back with NY and settle it already...

Star Jones CANCELLED YET AGAIN, as if anyone cares...

Biggest Loser - Love it Couples !!!

No comments: