Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I am going to start with I LOVE TOBY KEITH!! I love the way he embraces the military and goes out of his way to go and perform for them no matter what war, or where they are in the world.

I started to watch, "Gone Country" on CMT, if you have not seen it, the idea is musicians from other facades of music are trying to go Country and their "coach" for this journey is John Rich, from "Big n'Rich", one of my favorite duo's to watch and listen to their music.

Contestants: Dee Schneider - HEAVY METAL GOD IN THE 80's. I kind of liked him on the shows when his wife talks about him, and even he interviewed well, he was a big push when Tipper Gore wanted to Rate Albums, he was up there with Frank Zappa, John Denver saying it is wrong to sensor Albums. I was so upset, when the first time he meets John Rich, he informs he that he does not like Country music, so my question is why be on the show? To get your career back? You have been on the Radio in CT for a few years, your intelligent, why make such a dumb and disrespectful comment?
Have you ever actually listened to Country Music? Words and all?

Toby Keith- Talks about Love, Soldiers, America respect what is wrong with that.
John Rich- November 8, INCREDIBLY PERSONAL SONG!!
Trace Adkins- Everything!!

I am still appalled by Dee Schneider's Comments and the show has been on for a while, that was the only episode I watched because I was so upset, and felt he was disrespectful to all the people out here who Love Country Music. I admit up until about 6-7 years ago, I would listen to it, but not go out of my way, then a friend of mine moved to Austin, TX and he turned me on to Country Music. It is real stories, real music give it a try.

No comments: