Monday, December 18, 2006

We leave about 8pm on Thursday night to start back to Connecticut for the Holiday Season. I am so excited to see my family and friends. I know I am building it up more so then it will actually be, the most important to me is to spend time with my family. We are so close so this last 15 months being away from them has been so hard. I have two new nieces one born in Feb 2006, and I didn't actually see her until July and now she has grown so much. When we left Lizzie was just coming up on her 1st birthday in November 2005, she has grown so big. I hate not being able to see them all the time. My neice Sarah who is 10 is now taller than me, and will be taller than her mother soon enough (she also just got her 1st period). They grow up so fast, I know when we have children, it will be a challenge to see where we will live.

I really am leaning toward Maine, because my mom is there and I do love Maine on the coast. It will be at least another 2 years before we move again.

Looking toward seeing my family this holiday season, my heart goes out to the hikers families on MT. HOOD, I know they found (1) body and area hoping the other (2) have survived. I want to wish them the best and will keep praying for the safe return of the other 2 and am so sorry for the loss of Kelly James. It is terrible to lose a family memeber and at the holidays it seems even more profound. I am praying for Brian Hall and Jerry "Nikko" Cooke, I hope they are found soon. Everyone please remember life is so quick, tell the people you care about how much everyday because you really never know what will happen.

No comments: