Thursday, December 21, 2006

Not busy today, so I thought I would post again. Rosie O'Donnell has been very busy lately bashing everyone and now Donald Trump is coming back at her, for her remarks yesterday on "The View". The fact is nothing Rosie said was untrue was it Donald? I am not saying she has any right, but she has a microphone in her face and people actually listen so what are you upset about? Rosie O'Donnell is a big mouth, who thinks she represents the "Common Folk", well when I speak people don't listen around the world. I was a big fan of Rosie when she did VH1 an her stand up routines, even her show was great, then she lost me when she invited Tom Selleck on the show and she ambushed him, after that I realized she is a huge liberal who thinks people want to hear what she says. Donald Trump is correct in saying, " The View, will go down hill from now because of her, do not forget Joy Behr, she is not great either but at least she is funny about it.

I have never liked the VIEW because of Starr Jones, I think Barbara Walters is not sure who to fill that seat with, who do you think is worse Rosie or Starr? I was planning my wedding at the same time Starr was planning her DIVA wedding, being in the business yes I got a few deals but nothing like hers, why would sponsors do that? She is not a huge star even though she thinks so and she has so much money why be so cheap? My husband and I had to pay for it ourselves on a very limited budget, she on the other hand, has so much money you know being a Lawyer and on TV, what does she make a year 1 million dollars oh my call the poor house, poor Starr can't afford to have a wedding of $3 million dollars, at least Donald Trump on his 3rd marriage paid for his estravagants he did not ask for hand outs, who does Starr Jones think she is?

Neither Rosie or Starr represents the real people in the world who have to work for what we have.

No comments: