Sunday, December 31, 2006

It is New Years Eve, my husband is cooking up a storm, we have a couple of friends over, and he is worried we will not have enough food, believe me we do. We have Foundue Appetizer, Deviled egges, escargot, and now cresnuts wrapped in bacon an for dinner, Caesar Salad, Leg of Lamb and Foundue dessert. (3) bottles of red wine, reisling for the Hors D'oeuvres hour an of course, champagne. We are planning on eating, drinking and playing board games to ring in the new year. We are in a new city, new friends in our new house getting ready for the New Year. It is amazing to me that it is 2007, 25 years after I have graduated from High School, which just seems sometimes that it was just yesterday. I know it is a time to reflect on the past, but I am really looking toward what the new year will bring. Will it bring me the new career path, I am so longing for, or will I still be in the same job not working toward anything next year at this time?

What (10) things would you like to accomplish in the next year? Losing weight is always on the list stretch your imagination an think of fun things that you never thought possible. Always fun to dream, my biggest dream for 2007 is to travel to London with my husband, an experience it with him, he was there in 1998 and myself in 1987, so together seeing it through each others eyes would be heaven to me. We love to explore new cities together, but seeing one we both have seen at other times in our lives will be quite interesting.

I hope everyone has a safe an fun New Years Eve. Don't forget to watch the ball drop with Dick Clark because really is there anyone else than can count down from 10 more eloquently.

No comments: