Wednesday, November 01, 2006

John Kerry did it again, put his foot in his mouth. Why can't he admit he was wrong? Why won't he apologize will that really make him look weak? I think any person who says something so stupid, should at least have the balls to say, I messed up, I was not saying all military people are stupid. Why????

How dare he make a derogatory remarks about our men and women in the military, I believe he has said enough times about his military career are you saying, your not smart Senator? Which even according to Don Imus, John Kerry's biggest problem is he thinks he is smarter than most of us, and he isn't. President Bush received better grades than you did Senator is that why he didn't go into the military and you did?

My brother was in the Marines during the Gulf War, and if anyone had made a remark like Senator Kerry did I would be up in arms. Our men and women in the military deserve our support not indifference, we do not want another Vietman, where we shun the military for doing their jobs.

They are protecting us, being away from their families months at a time, why would you not stand up and say "Thank you", do you Senator Kerry want another September 11, 2001 or have you forgotten that day?

Give it up Senator, shut up and admit you made a mistake. I think the Democrats are smart to cancel his appearances, he is more harm then good.

No comments: