Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Did anyone catch the 7am showing of the "Today Show", the announcer only introduced Meredith not Matt Lauer. Is the announcer saying that Meredith counts and Matt doesn't to the higher ups? I would love to have been a fly on the wall after the show to see Matt's reaction. It was Halloween and they weren't dressed up either what is going on? I used to love to watch to see what Al, Matt, Ann and Katie would be dressed as, or do they do that at the 8am hour?

Well, Gilmore Girls night, I can't wait to see what is happening since I missed last week, I did read the spoilers alert and am so hoping they are wrong about what is happening to Lorelai and Luke. I will let you know tomorrow. More Gossip, Hello Reese and Ryan are breaking up, how disappointing, I really loved this couple. They were out there like the whole TomCat, Bennifer shows, no one ever blended their names, I always thought they could work thru anything, I hope they are both doing well along with those two beautiful children.

Elections are right around the corner, I am not like my husband who loves to talk/preach about his beliefs, it is quite interesting to see what will happen in the Senate and Congress don't you think? Cutie Sean Hannity had a great show on Sunday night where he asked people if they recognized Nancy Peligrissi (spelling most likely wrong), I know the name but had no idea what she looked like until his show. It was funny to watch people try to figure out who she is, because after Tuesday she may be a very important person making decisions on their lives. Politics are fun to watch and keep up with it is like our own little soap opera with no commercial breaks.

Have a Happy Halloween!!

No comments: