Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Last night, was another new episode of Gilmore Girls, it was good except for the fact that Lorelai married Christopher in Paris, why??? I am so upset by this turn of events, where is Luke? I am still questioning where Scott Patterson is, what is with the new writers??

I also watched Law & Order CI, I think my favorite character Bobby Goran is losing it, please do not get rid of one of my favorite characters on TV. Reality television has taken over the airwaves so when you actually get into a show and the character you hate to lose them. It is like losing a friend. I was excited when the brought back Mike Logan, of course being a HUGE Sex and the City fan, I still think of him as Mr. Big..

Television is my escape and I like it better if it is not real people. Believe me I watch Reality TV too, but enjoy the real shows, real writers than the self indulgsion of real people trying to get on reality tv to become famous.

No comments: