Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Day 92 no job, I did have (2)phone interviews this week, one in Virginia Beach, VA and the other in Indinapolis, IN, both are good positions but they both have so many applicants, I am not sure I will be invited to participate in the next round of interviews.

The husband listened to my end of the conversations and believes I did well, but to be honest you never do know what they are looking for now do we? It is hard to come off a certain way when on the phone, so you are taking your chances and praying/hoping for the best.

It is almost a New Year, and I have no idea what 2009 will bring, due to we have no where to live, it will definately be and interesting year, full of ups/downs and surprises. I do not make New Years Resolutions way too easy to mess them up. I want to see what Obama does for the country, I may not have voted for the man, but I still want to see what he is going to do, and if my vote was right or wrong.

As I sit in Hilton Head, SC and see the weather reports from the North, I pray my family is fine and handling all the weather changes well, I know my mom wants to come down here for some sunshine again, we will wait and see.

Happy New Year...

No comments: