Saturday, October 28, 2006

Its Saturday night, and no where to go, I talked to a friend and she is going to a Halloween Party, and the theme is to come as any character from a Will Ferrell movie how much fun. It must be nice to be in your 20's and single. I have always wanted to go as the Spartans especially since my husband is 6'2 and I am 5'4 I thought that would be fun.

What are you going as this year? Any good parties or just family gatherings? Do you miss being in your 20's. It is very rare when I miss those times, especially since I was a big dork in my 20's not like the women of today. I had no confidence, which is sad since I had the hair, and body to pull it off back then. I realize it is all about growing up, but if I knew then what I know now, my 20's would of definately been alot more exciting and adventureous...

No comments: