Thursday, October 19, 2006

Good Morning Everyone,

Well, today I want to let everyone know I am a reality tv junky.. My favorites from this season have been Rock Star:Supernova - so not happy that Lucas won. Dilanha and Storm were my favorites, and when it got down to it, I really thought Toby would have taken it, he would of given more life to the group then Lucas. I think my girls will do better for not winning, and I will definately be watching for their futures CD's. Project Runway- I loved Michael and Laura's work, but Jeffrey's was so much fun and young, I can see why he won.. How much fun to get so many creative people together and watch the fireworks. Kayne and Robert were great to watch it would of been fun if they had made it the end just to see their work. Alot of Drama this year, Keith was a prick from start to finish and deserved to be kicked off, his showing at the Reunion show was just patethic he still did not admit he was wrong, it was basically, "I was framed", no but you couldn't talk your way out of it, was your problem. Here is a man I think who usually can talk his way out of anything and this time he couldn't, he definately needed to be taken down a peg or two. Sidebar - I love Tim Gunn (don't tell my husband).

I hate to admit my others but I did watch Flavor of Love 1 & 2, New York is a trip, and she should definately be the Flavorette, all that drama in one person amazes me, how do you have that much strength to be that crazy and dramatic all the time? Bridezillas - excuse me, if you are awful and full of yourselves when you are planning your wedding, what is your marriage going to be like? I feel for alot of these Groom's but no one taps John (gayzilla), give up control !! No wonder your wedding was a diaster you didn't even enjoy it. When I was planning weddings, I would tell the bride - relax and enjoy whatever happens, does not diminish the whole reason you are getting married. I admit, during my wedding 18 months ago, I had my bridezilla moment and everyone called me on it. After my little fit, I realized it was a happy time and it doesn't matter, all that matters is I married the man I love. (besides tim gunn) I digress, my other favorite show is Big Brother, I did not like this seasons, I want new blood to watch even though I am glad Mike "boogie" took it from the girls. He got jipped the first time around, it was fun to watch the final "4" play each other...

Why do we watch these shows? I guess to make ourselves feel better and state we would never act like that on TV, but the real reason is I am a little jealous that 1. I am too old to apply and 2. because I would never get picked, which goes back to grade school and during recess being the last one picked for any sports teams. I also, like to think everyone on these shows think that they will act well but then they get caught up in the situation that is not real life and the little devil in all of us takes over. Any comments? What shows do you watch?

Just a side note my favorite show is GILMORE GIRLS, and any Law & Order especially SVU and CI, which makes Tuesday night great, but the rest of the week lacking!!! I am a TV Junky!! My husband hates it, what to do?

No comments: