Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Last night, I was "invited" to a managers outing to the Theatre. So, of course, I went and we went and saw, " Three Redneck Tenors", it was so funny!! These guys had mullets, accents and even a trailer. I laughed so hard, I believe my boss could not believe how obnoxious and loud my laugh is, I could not help it. I reccommend this show to anyone if they come to your town go, well worth the price of a ticket.

Their voices were wonderful,and their own spin on some classic songs like YMCA, Hound Dog and my personally favorite from the performance, Staying Alive, if you were brought up in the late 70's early 80's you will smile at that, white suits an all.

The first of my family is coming up this weekend, my dad and his wife are coming to visit on their way back to Connecticut after spending a month at their house in Hilton Head, SC. That should be fun, due to we have not seen anyone from my family in quite awhile. My mom is getting married again!! Her third on Saturday October 28, 2006 to her long time boyfriend of 15 years (about time), in Maine. I will not be able to attend due to she gave us a weeks notice. I think she wants to strike now before he changes his mind. I hope it doesn't snow on them. It is Maine after all, close to Portland Maine, which is such a great city. If they had work we would move back to New England.

No comments: