Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Well, I know I have not written much this week, but I was so upset in regards to the murder in CT, I decided to take a rest from my soap box.

I was contacted by a head hunter this week and am now trying to move back to New England. I have also involved my husband and he is interviewing with her via phone today. My goal is to get to New Hampshire or Maine. I need to be closer to my family an friends. I have not really told them yet, because it may not happen. She is not guaranteeing me a position she is trying, since I do not have to pay her an the company does, I figure it is better than having to do all the leg work myself.

There are a few positions that would be perfect for my husband so if he gets one first, it does not matter, as long as they relocate us. My dream would be by Christmas, but I am basically taking it just one day at a time. I do admit I love the weather in the south year round, but I want to be by the water not 5 hours and closer to my family an friends.

No comments: