Monday, August 20, 2007

I want to give a shout out to my friend Thomas, who is having a rough time right now. Just know you have friends that care about you, and take your time getting back into the work force. Take care of yourself, everything else will still be there, you are more important than anything, and I would hate for anything to happen to you. I wish I wasn't so far away but this hug is for you...

I went to my 3rd interview for the position in Charleston,SC, I have not seen the property yet. My next interview will be more intense it will be a "Day in the life", I like the reasoning behind it, they want to make sure you are a good fit, an that they are a good fit for yourself. Companies spend so much money to get the right person in positions, an it does not always work out. This way, it is a win-win for both to make sure it is the right decision. I have never been one to shy away from work or a challenge, but part of me is already thinking this is not the job for me. I am trying to keep an open mind until my next "test" or interview whatever you want to call it.

It is coming down to the wire on if we are staying or going, we have to sign our new lease in two weeks. My husband has been wonderful and will go wherever I get a job, he is so supportive of anything I want to try. I am not even insecure anymore, its more what do I want out of my life? Is this going to improve our quality of life?

No comments: