Thursday, August 16, 2007

NERVES!! My nerves are shot. I have my next interview tomorrow morning and have been stressing since I found out on Saturday. I am glad it will be over before the weekend. We are going down to Charleston,SC on Saturday morning to see if it is a place we would like to live. Just in case they offer the job, but we are now not so sure. I did my Pro/Con list, and we found out yesterday it will be a pay decrease for me, but on the other hand it will be a job promotion with a little more potential.

Are we all like this when we are the crossroads of our lives? Luckily, my husband is looking at it objectively and calmly and helping me get ready for the interview. I hate Interviews, you want to come off in the best light, but you really never know what they are looking for, or what you say wrong that could change the whole outlook. My heart still is hoping in the next few weeks something will break up in New England for us to move back up there. But I don't want to hold off on our life it doesn't materialize, we have to make a decision in the next few weeks because our lease is up an we will have to resign it or move out.

DECISIONS?? DECISIONS?? How do you all feel about them? That is what is so hard, you want to make the right one, not one you will have to just live with until something else changes your life. My job now, may be boring but it pays well for the lack of actual work I do in a single day. Granted when I have large groups I am running, which starting on the last week, until the middle of September I will be running, I have (4) High Maintence groups back to back. It would be nice to be busy again an not have to worry about anything except driving to the Wedding at the end of September an our trip in March 2008.

No comments: