Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Today, is a good day, I have started inputting my wedding book to help brides into the computer and am up to 30 pages, I will be putting it on my new website by the end of the month. It is keeping me busy, I have been putting out my resume all over the country, a few places have called, but nothing that I want.

We may have to move again, and I am trying to avoid that, it is too much to move every year, and I really would like a place we can really call home. It has been hard being with my husband 24/7, we have worked out a system when he is on the computer, I am writing my book, or working on sending out resumes, and then it is my turn.

Today, he was still in bed at 7am which is rare, so I have been on the computer now, I am taking a break and going to see some Temp agencies to get some work. Looking for that next job is a full time job in itself, and networking is the key.

Keep looking out.

No comments: