Saturday, October 18, 2008

Reality TV - Not that it is reality really.
Last night, I was flipping and saw and episode of "Janice Dickenson" and was so appalled and upset, I thought I would vent a little, her son is trying to bring in Plus Size Models to her failing business, and the way she treated these women and the client was appalling. She was so downright rude because she truly believes it is gross, and not what modeling is, well then you are too old... Have you not noticed that the modeling world has evolved? Last years winner of "Americas next top model" was considered Plus size? Oh, yeah Tyra got rid of you, smart girl.
The Girls Next Door- I admit is a guilty pleasure, now I hear all the girls are moving out and a new set being brought in, why?
The Hills- Since Lauren Conrad is actually moving on in her fashion business, are they centering more on Audrina? Why are Heidi and Spencer still on the show? I think Heidi has had way too much work, her 5 minutes of fame are up, get on to Whitney more.
Project Runway- YEAH!! I was so excited to see Leann win, I was so sick of Kenley's attitude, I love Koto also, but Leann was consistent the whole time and diverse, I just liked her so much. I know the show is leaving Bravo, where are they going? I really enjoy this show, but now my Top Chef is coming back and this year in New York, wonder if any past chef's will come back as guests for the surefire challenge, now that they are in New York.
Real Housewives of Atlanta - I am over the series, either go back to the OC or forget it, these women besides Lisa and DeShawn have no redeeming qualities, Kim reminds me of a girl I knew growing up in CT, thinking she deserves only the best and going only after men with money, we called her GoldDigger...

No comments: