Saturday, May 24, 2008

My family has arrived at the Resort today.. I have gotten alittle work done, but now they seem to be on my case about everything. Not happy, upgraded only 1 family and not the other. Drives me insane. Then asking questions as if they have never stayed at a hotel again.

My associates have been wonderful, but it is driving me insane. I did let my boss know I was planning on leaving at 4pm today,part of me thinks he was not happy and the other part knows he understands why it is important to me. My last appointment was at 11am this morning and my phone has not rung all day.

This is the first time, my whole family has descended on a property I work at, even my wedding was only 1 night for my guests and that was a snowy day in March. I am completely stressed out, I am happy they are here, but part of me wants to tell them to please be respectful of me and my time until I am off the clock.

I saw my boss and told him I was stressed out because of my family, he seemed to laugh at me. I hope he knows, my family is the only one that gets me stressed out, not anyone else. Maybe he can see, why I can handle brides and their families by looking at my crazy butt family.

Will let you know how this weekend pans out...

No comments: