Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I know it has been awhile since I have written, been busy with work and around our house. On Sunday, May 25, 2008 my husband and I are hosting our first family function at our house. Since, we had moved to North Carolina when we got married, we only had about 10 people for our 1st Thanksgiving and that was it for functions.

This is a Picnic, with my family coming up from CT and staying at the Resort, I am so excited. I am now getting a bit nervous, our Banquet Manager has decided not to stay throughout the whole season, so we are on the look out again, we will be fine for at least 2 months we have enough people on property who can step in, but it is a bit frustrating. They are looking at my husband for the position, now I love him to death but our styles are so different for functions it will definitely be a test of our relationship if he does take the position if offered.

When he came in today, I showed him my BEO for our first Wedding, to make sure if he takes the position it is what he wants to see. He can be very critical when it comes to my work, when we got married, he critiqued my BEO and was not impressed. Of course, he will bring up again and again about the darn HOSPITALITY SUITE, GET OVER IT HONEY!!! He has a long memory when it comes to people slighting him, or upsetting him so I know whenever I bring up our wedding the one of his points was the HOSPITALITY SUITE and I did not follow through enough for him. It will be an interesting season with us kind of working together.

No comments: