Friday, April 18, 2008

I have written about my friend and amazing Chef Guillaume Burloin, he was last at Diamond Head Resort in Hawaii, every few weeks I google him to see where he has landed next. Well it seems LA is the lucky city now, he is at the Sunset Marquis and Villas. This was on line at the Bizbash, LA March 8, 2008.

"Eighty-four of the media types and up-and-comers celebrated in Paper's pages gathered for a seemingly endless buffet of salads, paella, cold salmon, and desserts, served in the patio restaurant by the French-fusion kitchen of the West Hollywood hotel's Paris-trained chef Guillaume Burlion. Indeed, the Sunset Marquis's spiffy new design was all the decor the party needed, save for the infusion of peonies, poppies, and roses in springy shades of coral and yellow."

I wish him the best, and if I make it out to CA will definately stop by and see this amazing chef.

No comments: