Tuesday, November 13, 2007

We finally have furniture in our house. We are "in" the basement is still full of boxes to be unpacked but as long as we are in I am happy. Besides, it will be a LONG WINTER without something to do, we can finish unpacking all winter long. We are in Maine after all, and to go into town takes 25 minutes, due to the price of gas we have to watch out for when we go, and make sure we get everything done, going back is a waste of gas. We were so used to running out when we forgot something and being back in 10 minutes at the most. It is an adjustment for us. The Husband is now focusing on getting a job, not a career he is really working on his Blog and web sight business, until it takes off he needs to make an income.

I admire him very much, and told him whatever he wants to do, is fine. I know his business will become a success but we have to be patient and that is not one of my virtues. My mom is in the hospital for knee surgery, she wants to host Thanksgiving, we have tried to explain to her, "NO" or that we (her kids) would do it as long as she sits still, her husband does not want us there, but I believe it is going to happen without his blessing. That means it will be 16 people for dinner, and it has been such a long time since, we were all together for a holiday.

We will be hosting one family to stay over at our house, which is fine, our house is small but it just makes it cozier with more people. Yesterday, we put up our pictures on the walls, to me it makes it more of a home. When I watch "HOUSE HUNTERS" and the after they are moved in and see no pictures I am appalled, it makes it more personal to me anyway. It is always fun deciding where to put pictures our bedroom is my favorite room in the house, we have been acquiring pictures that makes us think of Tuscany (not that we have ever been there), an have decorated along that theme.

Work is there, my boss is making me feel like an idiot most of the time, yeah so glad we moved to Maine, I could of stayed in Charlotte, NC for that and it is warmer there.

No comments: