Wednesday, November 07, 2007

If anyone actually reads my blog, I will most likely get alot of nasty comments on this next statement but it has to be said. Why is Rosie O'Donnell getting her own show on MSNBC? Does she have a background in Journalism, is she an expert on anything? Or is it just because she is so nice?

Seriously, I remember watching Rosie on VH1 Comedy, she was a stand up comedic who became a VJ on VH1. I like Rosie O'Donnell I was a big fan of her talk show, especially her obsession with Tom Cruise (who I can not personally stand). It was fun and entertaining so I was just wondering what type of show is MSNBC putting her on? Entertaining type or News show?

If you need no real qualifications to be a newscaster on MSNBC, then maybe anyone can apply right? I am a Fox News fan, but do watch CNN, and MSNBC sometimes just to make sure I have all the facts from different news categories, but this little stunt by Zucker, is it because ratings are slipping and you need someone to bring them back up? What kind of news are you actually informing the general public?



No comments: