Wednesday, November 21, 2007

We all know my guilty pleasure of Reality TV, so here is a new update:

Tia Teguila- yes, I have gotten sucked in again, loved the Girl Fight. I was amazed at how fast the men just did nothing in Dani (girl) Jumped in and stopped it, what is with the tears from Brandi? It was so stupid. If you don't watch it, it is a show about a Bi-sexual woman trying to find love, with 16 men and 16 women who will she choose? Personally, I am hetrosexual but I feel she should pick Dani, she seemed the best of both worlds and the most sincere.

Beauty and The Geek: The final (2) couples are Sam and Nicole, and Dave and Jasmine. I can not wait for next week, personally, my favorite team went home in Mexico. I love this show and all the new surprises at the end of each season. Ashton Kutcher is incredible to come up with this show.

Project Runway 4: All I can say, is this season seems to be even stranger people than last season, so far, I love Chris Marsh - he seems to be my person to watch. What the heck is up with the flower child? She needs to go quickly, so weird!!! Christian shut UP!! You are "21" and are not all that.

Housewives of OC: Tammy is my favorite ( brunette) it was Jeana until she went blond, go back to Brunette we rock!! Tammy is teaching her daughters what it is like to actually work for a living and I think she is incredible. Tamara cut the apron strings with Ryan he will never grow up and become an active memember of society if you keep cuddling him he is 21. Lauri I can not wait to see your wedding, where is Josh by the way? Vicki I am a hitter too, but never had a good explanation loved yours and am so going to use that in the future. By the way where is Jo and Slade?

In the Actors Guild: I just love James Lipton, I would love to see an interview with Marlo Thomas, I just love her and always wonder what people do when they are out of the lime light.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I hope Chis wins progect runway - I just want to watch his hair evolve.