Saturday, November 17, 2007

My family has decided to do Thanksgiving in CT, which is fine. I do hate that we will be on the road for 8 hours on Thanksgiving day, but the fact my whole family has not been together on a holiday in such a long time. Due to in-laws, work, living out of the area etc.

It has gotten rather cold here in Maine, no snow where we are as of yet. We are settling into our Little House in the woods and getting ready for the winter months ahead. Part of me, is rather nervous as if I have made a horrible mistake moving us so far north after North Carolina. I do not really believe it was a mistake but since I doubt my mind most of the time, it is what I stress about.

Work is slow, this past week, I did some networking and a trade show in Portland, ME, so you have to wonder if any of this will bring us business. I like to hope for the best.

No comments: