Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Reality Check:

ILYNY2- Give me a break, she actually thought of bringing Chase back, I had missed that episode but last night due to sleep would not happen I turned on the tv and watched her make a fool of herself again over Chase. I wish Punk'd or Buddha whipped his butt, he is a scum of the world. I am now leaning toward Punk'd for her, he is strong but not violent like Buddha has shown. Why is this girl famous? And give me a break with your new fake boobs, mine are real and so much better.


Tila Tequila: Made a good choice getting rid of Ryan, I liked him alot but the family would have a hard time accepting her, and no matter what people say, you have to deal with families when you are with someone. I think Dani still has a chance, and for some reason I like this girl, she seems to most real of anyone on the show.

Beauty and the Geek: Now, they are letting us the public vote for who we think should win. I did love watching Sam and Nicole interact and loved how far Nicole came and opened up and started to have fun, but lets be real Dave and Jasmine deserve to win. They started out as the worse team and pulled it together, which seemed to happen in Mexico after Jasmine kissed Dave, his confidence esculated, he finally told Nicole how he felt about her, and come to find out they both live in Boston YEAH!! There is a match I would love to see, at first I thought her and John but I like Dave and think he and Jasmine have come the farthest and deserve to win. I voted this morning on CWTV.COM did you?

I do not watch Real World Sydney but love the Trailers shocker someone is getting kicked out of th house that has been happening since LA when I used to watch the show.

Housewives of OC: First off, good for Lydnsey for modeling and working due to her dad's death, and she bought her first car, she is growing up and I love Tammy and how she is raising her daughters. Vicki, I believe your marriage is in trouble, you need to let him in and help you relax. Stop hitting too. Tamara, you and your son Ryan have too weird of a relationship to mention. What else happened in Mexico? Besides the tattoos what other trouble did the girls get into?

Project Runway 4: Marion what were you thinking 1980's? I can see why you went home, I did like you and still think Elise is wierd, Christian is so full of himself. It is going to be an interesting year, I can not wait to see this weeks episode. Sarah Jessica, I love to see, so I love that she was a guest judge last week.

What reality do you watch?

No comments: