Thursday, October 04, 2007

Tonight is my last night in North Carolina. I leave for Maine Friday night. Mom an Husband are flying in to drive up with me. My husband will be packing up our house an moving us around October 21, his dad is coming to drive up with him which makes me happy. I really did not want him driving by himself 900 miles with a trailer hitch on a truck.

I am looking forward to our new adventure an being back in New England an close to the family. I have not decided if I might revise the name of my blog or not. North Carolina was definitely something different for me. Let's face it I am a New England Girl no matter what. My husband of course is planning our next move in 2009. For now, I am going to enjoy where we are, each other an being close to my family again.

REALITY TV:

Rock Of Love: So glad Brett picked Jess, I hope they make it work. She seemed the best fit for him from the show but then again you never do know how they cut and edit on TV do you. Was it not classic or expected for Heather to storm off? I now am looking forward to the Reunion show on Sunday. It will be interesting to see Lacey again an how the other girls are going to react to her after watching everything she did an said to get them off the show.

Beauty and the Geek: SO DISAPPOINTED IN SAM/REBECCA HOOK UP!! Also sad to see Holly & Luke go home, I liked both of them. I do like Will but this mess with his partner hooking up with Sam is going to bite him in the butt. I can not wait for the Make overs, I believe John and Nicole are both going to look incredible.

I LOVE NEW YORK 2 : Give me a break, as if we have not had enough of Tiffany (new york) an her psycho mom...

New Shows: Sexy Dirty Money - WONDERFUL!! Funny, witty the best new show. I love the writing an Peter Krause always good. Watch it Wednesday nights at 10pm.

Back to you - Kelsey Grammar and Patricia Heaton chemistry an supporting cast, this show should last awhile.

Big Bang Theory: Still one of my favorites, my husband and I laughed so much in this week episode, probably because he saw himself in the Sheldon character more an more. (Sorry honey so true)

What have you been watching?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love The Big Bang Theory, too. Funniest new sitcom in a while. I heard it did well in the ratings, too. Finished second in its time slot. I am glad others are watching, too.