Thursday, September 27, 2007

I love Premiere Week on TV. Since I am a TVolochic, this makes sense. My predications for this season so far, I love the new "Bionic Woman", the lead actresses, are incredible. Michelle Ryan playing Jaime Somers and then you have Katee Sackhoff playing Sarah the first Bionic Woman who has turned bad and will be making Jaime's new found bionics, a huge problem for her.

Granted the Original was in the 70's where everything seemed more pronounced and definately looking back looks funny not so hard core. I hear it will be on the SCI-FI channel on Friday's if you miss on Wednesday's nights at 9pm.


My other new favorite is a 1/2 sitcom called "Big Bang Theory", it is on right after How I met your Mother, which I always love, then you have 2 1/2 men after it at 9pm. So CBS on Monday nights is wonderful. Big Bang is about (4) Nerds who try to become friends/ or more with the beautiful girl who just moved into their building. These (4) men are so great, Johnny Galecki you may remember from the Rosanne show, he is so good as Leonard an then you have his friend Shelton, played by Jim Parsons who points out the obvious when it comes to relationships with women. I laughed the whole time for the first episode, I hope the next will not disappointment me.

Have you see the Reaper yet? Here is a show with a new storyline. This boy's parents sold his soul to the devil an on his 21st birthday he has to start working for this man. He is an underachiever who actually quits anything that is too hard for him, and the Devil does not take failure well. Ray Wise is a perfect choice for the Devil, he is wonderful in this role. Bret Harrison is playing Sam, you may remember him as the nerdy boyfriend on "Grounded for Life", this role is a good choice, an of course Tyler playing his sidekick "SOCK", will be the one to watch. I was not going to watch this being on CW, an my beloved Gilmore Girls has gone, an they cancelled Veroncia Mars, but it was worth it.

REALITY CHECK:
Still have no idea who Bret Michaels picked on Rock of Love. The rebroadcast is on Sunday night.


Beauty and the Geek: The first team went home Amanda an Tony. I hate that any team has to go home so early, I think next season they should let them be in the house for two weeks before they start the competetion. This season is even more interesting with adding Nicole (girl geek) and Sam ( boy Beauty), you know Sam will be hooking up with one of the Beauties, it will be an interesting season, leave it to Ashton Kutcher to find another way on this show.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I can't wait for the Office! and Project Runway! I love this time of year too.