Thursday, October 18, 2007

Back in New England. I am in Maine, do you know to get anywhere is atleast 30 minutes due to the hotel is on a Penisula, it overlooks Casco Bay and the Atlantic Ocean. The colors are amazing right now here, and yesterday was my day off I went for a ride, about 100 miles and it really was only to the next few towns up the highway, but in order just to get there from the hotel takes a good 30 minutes. Staying in a hotel alone not so much fun, my husband should be here by Tuesday, which is good because they are moving me to a cottage. Which is on a dirt road, and all by itself. It would be very scary and very "SHINING" if I was there all alone.
I like Maine, but it is alot harder finding a place to live than I thought. Most of the places I have seen are small, cold an downright ugly. The hotel is shutting down soon, and I really want to find our own place, I will not feel comfortable and settled until that happens. My husband has not even found a job as of yet, so this is just harder than I thought it would be. I am hoping I did not make a mistake moving us so quickly back to New England.

No comments: