Monday, September 10, 2007

Reality Check:

Rock of Love:
Brandy M. made a HUGE mistake by telling Heather & Lacey she did not think Brett was for her, I liked her but that was her down fall, have you not learned all season not to trust those 2? It will be quite interesting to see what happens to Heather an Lacey as she basically pushed Heather out of the way an got her alone time with Brett in Las Vegas. I am still pulling for Jess, she has been the only sane one, and classy one this whole time. I can not wait until next week to see him meeting the parents. Also, what do you think Lacey's parents are going to be like with the Crazy Chick?


Big Brother 8
Good for Zach, get Daniele or Dick out of the game. I was really hoping that would happen, they had to know with all their backstabbing this is what it would come down to. I hope Jameka wins POV in order to send at least one of them home an then next week, if Jameka or Zach wins HOH the other one is gone. How dare they say, Zach can't win the game? They have been the most mean spirited and down right devious this whole game what makes them think they can win? It is not over until it is over, Jameka and Zach need to pull it out!! I wish I could see what is happening in the Jury House, especially between Eric and Jessica.

That is the only Reality TV I watched this weekend. My birthday is in 2 days and so not looking forward to it. I am flying up to Maine this weekend for a job interview and hoping for the best. I need to get back to New England this WASP needs the seasons and family close.

No comments: