Saturday, September 08, 2007

I have already stated on this blog that I am addicted to Reality TV. Well, here are some of my thoughts on the shows I watch.

"ROCK OF LOVE" Brett Michaels looking for a love match. First off, believe me I had a crush on him from the 80's, he is my age, an the oldest girl on the show Heather is 31, I was not sure how old Rodeo was who I loved and hated to see her go.

My favorite now is Jess, who I think is 23. Beautiful girl, smart an looks like the perfect rock star girlfriend. Watching her the last few weeks, she is falling an has been hurt in the past, so I do worry for her, but think she will be fine no matter the outcome.

On the other hand Lacey is CRAZY, MANIPULATIVE AN OUT TO "WIN" THE GAME. It is not suppose to be a game, it is suppose to be the right girl for Brett. Why she is still there an not gone like Samatha ( who I personally think is better off), or Magaldena another of my favorites. She is playing Brett an each of the girls, she did manage to cry this week, good for you Lacey, quite the actress. You have to think what the H*** is he thinking to keep her? Her best friend in the house is Heather who after her stumbling with the "Letter" has become the one to watch out for, especially now she got his name tatooed on her neck. What kind of wierdo are you? For your first Tatoo to get a guy's name on you, when you are not even together YET!

I find this whole thing so weird it is like a train wreck so I have to watch it.

"SCOTT BAIO 45 an SINGLE", ok, I admit, Scott Baio has always held a soft spot in my heart, my first crush, my first picture on the wall from Tiger Beat Magazine when I was in 7th and 8th grade. My first real boyfriend had a striking resemblence to Scott Baio. One word "PRICK"!! Oh, my gosh how self centered can you be to treat women so badly? I stopped watching after his therapist made him apoligze to Julie an you could tell he did not mean it.

"THE HILLS" is Spenser only on it to make his career as an actor, and Heidi too for that matter, why are they still on it? The show was a spin off for Lauren (LC) an since she is no longer friends with Heidi why do we have to watch them be mean, manipulative, an now Heidi is going after a job she is not qualified for, that someone else deserves. What to prove a point or just be a B**** that she is?

"BIG BROTHER 8" : Poor Jessica and Eric evicted on the same day, because SHOCKER Dick and Danielle went back on their word. Poetic Justice would be if Zach and Jameka were the final two and not Dick and Danielle, I hate them!!
At least Eric and Jessica are in the Jury house, can he now tell them he was the twist and the American Player? It would be nice if Jessica an Eric actually work out they are very cute together. I just do not like how Dick played the game and it would of been interesting to see if Danielle could of stood on her own without her daddy this whole game.


I caught one this morning called, "Life with Ryan" I have no idea what that was about, but I did like the little brother making fun of the Girlfriend of their dad, that was funny.

I am waiting for Project Runway to come, I did not get into TOP CHEF this year, the first two episodes were boring.

"THE PARKER", I feel bad that Michael Twomey the Catering Sales Manager got fired, but he really needed to be, I have been a Catering Sales Manager for longer than I would like to admit, an his mistakes were roookie mistakes, an on a property of the caliber that the Parker is, he should never had been hired for that position. His personality would of been better as a Conceirge he loves people an likes to help them but details are not his strong suit and with Corporate events, DETAILS ARE EVERYTHING!!

What Reality shows are your favorites and why?

No comments: