Friday, September 14, 2007

Today, it finally rained in Winston-Salem, NC and more than a minute, it has been raining off/on all day long. There even was a Tornado watch earlier today, which kind of freaked me out. Now, they are saying in Lexington, NC there is still a Tornado watch in affect, and the best place to be during one. I am flying out tonight at 6:50pm and I am nervous. Not really for myself except I hate flying in the rain, I dont like bad weather to begin with an then I will be worried about my husband all weekend down here.

I am off to my intereview up in Portland, Maine, I am nervous but my husband and sister both said the same thing. " You know how to do this job an do it well, so just be yourself and let them see your skills." When you want something it seems the more nervous an anxious you get. I will feel better when I land tonight. It is going to be a quick trip, yes, I do get to spend the afternoon an evening with my mom, but it is really just for the intereview. Am I going to be able to go back to snow, cold, WINTER? After, 2 years in the South with really no winter at all, we will see how I will react. I guess I will have to rename my blog if I get this position.

Have you ever been so nervous you made yourself sick?

No comments: