Friday, September 12, 2008

ITS MY BIRTHDAY TODAY!!

I have a birthday cake on my desktop screen. I am working (of course) and then I will be home alone tonight because the hubby is working at the Resort. Birthday's are not special to him, I do blame his parents for celebrating his birthday on Thanksgiving and not on his actual birthday Dec. 1...

My mom always made each of our birthdays specials, My sisters are a week apart and she never combined thier birthdays, my brother is like my husband a Dec. 9 birthday boy, and she made sure it was special and not Christmasy..

I am getting older, but I still love my birthday, we are going to dinner on Sunday Evening I believe due to we are both working all weekend.

Happy Birthday to me..

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday Lady! Hope it's a great one.