Thursday, September 18, 2008

I have gotten sucked in again to the New 90210, but for me, I want to see more of Kelly (Jennie Garth) and Brenda ( Shannon Doherty) then I do the new kids of the show. Annie is way too sweet, she is already on my last nerve, I do like Silver and Annie's brothers story line.

Last week shows, the most exciting was finding out who's Kelly's son's dad was, and that was at the end of the show. Personally, I knew it was Dylan but part of me would of loved it to be Brandon's. Where is Dylan? I loved 90210 the original and I am trying to care about these new kids, but I watch to see Kelly and Brenda interact, it is incredible. I know Donna was mentioned but what about David? When are we going to see Donna ( Tori Spelling)?

I know that Luke Perry is now on Sci-Fi Jermiah and David Austin Green is on Sara Conner's, so are we ever going to see the guys again? How come Steve has not been mentioned?

I know I am older, but I want to see the originals back especially since I feel we got jipped with out Brandon and Brenda at Donna and David's wedding at the end of the run of the show.

Just my opinion.

No comments: