Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Today, is such a sad day, at the end of yesterday the death toll at Virginia Tech was 22 including the shooter, this morning we find out it was 33 including in the shooter. Why was this boy so angry?

We know now there was a note of some sort, an that he was on anti-depression medication, the media keeps trying to figure out WHY?? We may never know why, it is such a tragedy, an I realize students at VT are upset at the school handling of the situation. I have no idea how the school reacted, or if it was in a timely manner, but I do wish people would get the whole story before lashing out as if the school is to blame.

No one is to blame except "Cho Seung-Hui", which is the only time I will mention his name from now on he will be " THE ONE TO BLAME", these 33 people were going to class or getting up in their dorm to start their school day, what right did you have to come in an do this?
My heart goes out to every person affected by this terrible tragedy, especially the parents who sent their kids off to get an education, where even today we think school is a safe place. I have only seen a few names of the victims: Ryan Clark, Mary Karen Read, Christopher Bishop, Emily Jane Hilscher. I am praying for their families.

Professor Liviu Librescu you were an amazing man in life, I did not know you but from what I hear you survived the Holocaust which I am sure you thought would be the worst thing in your life than to be gunned down in your classroom, you are a hero who was protecting his students. Your family must be so proud of you, even in their time of loss, they will always remember what you did in your final time in this world.

THE ONE TO BLAME,,, is burning in H*** an there is no place else he should be, if he lived it would of been even worse for the victims families, that may sound mean an awful but I am angry at this person. What gave him the right to make a decision to alter so many lives?

No comments: