Monday, April 16, 2007

Last night, I watched "Driven" on Fox Network, I loved it. It was a cross between Cannonball run and Speed. Why are these people doing it? Why due to coming in Last at the first stop, now you have to kill another contestant in a race that has no rules? I became hooked in the first 15 minutes and now can not wait to see it tonight.

Some of the cast, is great to see back on the screen, Nathan Fillon who I love, he was great as the crazy priest in the last season of " Buffy the Vampire Slayer", but I remember him on "One Life to Live", also Brian Bloom another soap opera vetern, where has he been? After he left "Another World" I saw him in a Lifetime movie with Christian Slater and then nothing, those incredible blue eyes, where has he been hiding?

Of course, my favorite character so far, is Winston how cute is that actor? He is definately someone to watch, I do not think he is what he seems... Also the mom in the minivan with a plastic doll what is her story? I am thinking abused mom, who took the challenge to get away from her controlling husband, if you have not seen it watch... I still have not quite figured out who the little girl was who's parents were killed 28 years ago, unless it is the chick who hitched at ride with Nathan's character. If it lasts it might be an interesting season, I love that it is not a reality television show...

No comments: